Wednesday, 28 July 2010

The Girl.....


I couldn't pop up after a year away from the blog without posting a picture of 'The Girl'. It may be three years since I lost Prince, but that does of course mean that it's nearly three years since Tilly arrived. She's been my absolute saviour. I genuinely don't know what would have happened to me of she hadn't come along.

There are times when she drives me nuts, but they're very few and far between. There are many, many, times every day when I almost suffer real palpitations in trying to express how much I love her.

It may seem ludicrous to some, but I still believe that 'mysterious paws' were at work in bringing us together. Prince was such a kind and generous dog, that it's not beyond my belief to think that he brought us together because he knew we needed each other.

I have no doubt that he's justifiably pleased with his work, and very, very proud of his little sister.

2 comments:

Flowerpot said...

That makes absolute sense, Graham. Dear girl...

sama said...

graham, PLEASE bring us up to date!

i concur absolutely with flowerpot!

dear little girl. she has been your angel.