Friday, 7 March 2008

Weasel Work

This is Tilly, trying to convince me that a game with 'Weasel' would be preferable to work. Of course, she's quite right, but sometimes it's just not an option. The last few days have been a little like that - it's been hectic. My apologies to all those whose blogs I should have been reading and simply haven't had time visit - I'll catch up soon.

I did want to put a quick post up to echo Linda and encourage everyone to visit Fionas blog. She's having such a hard time at the moment, and whilst I can empathise fully with her devastation at having lost Yogi last week, I can't imagine how hard it must be with the added worry of her Mum being ill.

I also wanted to mention a lady called Teresa who left a lovely comment on my previous post which led me to her blog. She has two wonderful dogs - Cole and Bridget, and unfortunately Cole has recently been diagnosed with Lymphoma. Teresa has taken the brave step of choosing not to pursue chemotherapy treatment with her, but to make her as happy and comfortable as she can over the coming months. It's a route I considered with Prince, and a small part of me still wishes I had. Cole seems to be having a wonderful time at the moment, with visits to the beach and lots of cuddles. I'd encourage you to have a look - like so many blogs that have sprung up as a result of Lymphoma diagnosis it's peppered with humour (often the thing that gets us through) and I particularly like the 'Semi-Casual Look'!

5 comments:

Linda Seid Frembes said...

You know, I'd have a hard time getting my work done too if I had those eyes staring at me. What a cutie!

Meg said...

*How* can you resist that sweet face and happy eyes? You must be made of stronger stuff than I am. I'd be melting into a puddle for sure.

DoGGa said...

Semi Causual! LOL - I love dogs' ears :]

Jasmine said...

Tilly looking good there :)
(the toy looks cute too - we having trouble getting great toys for the dogs... either they are too 'soft' for the dogs, or just... too boring)

Fiona said...

Of course playing is better than work! But you know that don't you?
There is a little something for you over at mine, come and see :o)