Friday, 1 February 2008

Awards & New Faces

We've been given another award! Snoutbeagle has very kindly presented us with the 'Thinking Blogger Award' and we're very grateful. It's good to find another beagle blog too!


Here are the rules attached to the Thinking Blogger Award, copied directly from Diesels blog:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No squirrel or cat blogs, they'll just make you hungry.)
2. Acknowledge and link to this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Tell your humans to fork over the treats!


Now, all the blogs that I read make me think for one reason or another, but I'm going to pass it on to the following people:-

Dogga - His posts are invariably positive and offer a refreshing perspective when you're feeling a bit 'rubbish'. I also enjoy his random rants!

Meg, Nicole, Clara Bow & Mac - Meg writes a great range of diverse posts, and I admire the way that she deals with her illness, whilst remaining utterly selfless when it comes to looking after Clara.

Emily, Maggie, Ellis and Angel - Maggie is another Lymphoma sufferer, but is thankfully doing well at the moment. Ellis is a guide dog in training, and seems to be enormously talented! Another inspiring blog....

Google & Sama
- Google sounds like a bit of a handful at times, and sometimes I wonder how her 'mum' copes! She does sound adorable though....

Chips, Beanz & Carlsberg - I've only just discovered this blog, and as well as making me laugh, I can't get over how much Chips looks like Tilly, or vice-versa. Passing the award on to them seems like a good introduction!

And finally - a couple of gratuitous photographs. The first of 'Trotter' with one of her favourite toys, and one of my little boy in the snow, sticking his tongue out......


10 comments:

Meg said...

Awesome, thank you!!!!!!! Although, Mack said to tell you that he wants to let you know that he is spelled "Mack" with a "K", like a Mack Truck (he thinks he's all big a tough like a Mack Truck, but he's really just a pretty little Art Deco dog). He knows about a Ridgeback named Mac (who has a sibling named Cheese) and he doesn't want to be confused with a silly Ridgeback boy.

Patience-please said...

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll go read the new blogs.

And thanks for your concern. Very Old Dog is feeling much better, thank goodness, and Fat Charlie is home and safe after his biopsy. It was quite the day.

all the best-
Patience

Emily, Maggie, Ellis, and Angel said...

Thank you! We are most flattered :) I'll have to think about who we will pass the honor on to this weekend... stay tuned!

Flowerpot said...

look forward to reading the new blogs - lovely pictures G!

Chips said...

Wow, that is amazing, thank you!

Tilly, you are a very good looking little dog ;)

We are very pleased to meet you all and to look back over your blog

love
Chips & Beanz (& Carlsberg)

DoGGa said...

Once again - many thanksss Graham!

My first award and it shall take pride place on my sidebar :]

That's an ACE photo of Prince by the way; very cheeky!

Lesley Rigby said...

Tilly - Manchester Terrier cross?
Deep breathes Graham........

sama said...

graham, how kind! i don't know how to link to other blogs though, i'm ashamed to admit! if anyone could explain it to me in very basic terms.....

you thoroughly deserve the award!

snoutbeagle said...

Excellent work passing on the award, I can't wait to check out the new links! Actually I took a brief look at dogga already for a break from work ... love the grrr-o-meter. :)

I also love the photo of Prince in the snow.

Take care,
Jackie, Diesel, and Marvin

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

Graham, there's something for you to colelct on my blog!