Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Peace & Quiet

It's rather peaceful this week, after the frivolity of the awards ceremonies last week. Fortunately, I managed to get through them all without getting too drunk and falling off the stage, abusing any existing clients, or trying to sleep with any prospective clients. There is another one coming up in a couple of weeks time though, so that could all change..... Cue blatantly opportunistic picture of attractive revellers for my under-represented male readers..........


It's great to be back home with Tilly, who's been doing her utmost to keep me entertained since I got back. Wubba, dumbell, Rufus, weasel and a selection of tennis balls have been offered at every opportunity, and I've been bitten and licked to death. It's good to be home.

7 comments:

Linda Seid Frembes said...

My my my.... all that complaining when you had a blonde AND a brunette to choose from?? Did they know you were snapping their photos to put on your dog blog?

Fiona said...

...and we were feeling sorry for you too :o))) Bet Tilly gave you a hard time when you came home :o)

Kerrio said...

Hah! And there we all were worried about your and Tilly's progress... and you are living it up!

Glad you are back!

Flowerpot said...

one in each hand eh Graham?! Sounds like you survived the trip rather well - even if you didnt sleep with any of them (you sure???!) Give Tilly a big hug from me.

DoGGa said...

Well heeeeeeello! :0]

Patience-please said...

Your book is on its way to you. It will be good for some quiet evenings at home, which it looks like you'll need!
Thanks again-
Patience and the whippet waggle

sama said...

did tilly approve?

it's nice to see you writing again, graham!