Friday, 9 November 2007

Group Hug....

Whilst I've been moping and feeling sorry for myself over the past few months, there are others who've been going through their own version of hell. I find this sometimes comes as a surprise when you've been busy cocooning yourself in your own woes.

Yogi and Herbie are both suffering from different types of Lymphoma, and their wonderful 'parents' have been riding the rollercoaster of emotion and worry that I became only too familiar with when Prince was diagnosed.

Both Yogi and Herbie sound fantastic, and thankfully both seem to be doing quite well at the moment. I sincerely hope that they both continue doing so well - it's such a devastating thing to go through for all involved. Huge amounts of love and support are flowing in their direction......

I'm hiding in my hotel room at the moment, preparing for another round of PR awards this evening. Thankfully, I've managed to avoid getting too drunk and falling off the stage whilst handing out awards at the events over the past couple of days.

Tilly's been having a wonderful time with my parents while I've been away. I received video evidence yesterday of her running rings around my father in a game of 'ball-on-rope tag'. I'm not sure who'll be more tired when I get home tomorrow - Tilly, or her Grandparents!

9 comments:

Flowerpot said...

all the best to Yogi and Herbie and big hug to Tilly who I'm sure is beng spoilt rotten - I mean, looked after very well. I presume you're looking forward to geting home very soon!

Kerrio said...

Do you think your parents might consider dog sitting a neurotic wolfie?

I'll beg?

Fiona said...

Hi Graham, "Group Hug" was lovely, Yogi especially enjoyed the "rumping" from Prince and Tilly's "special kisses" :o) Your support means loads to us. Thank you. Really hope you managed to survive another night of PR "madness" and hangover is kept at bay. Chin up x

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

I've removed Mothers post at her request, as the link wasn't working properly......

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

Kerrio - I've just suggested they should sign up to 'Animal Aunts'...!

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

Hi FP - I'm home now thank goodness!

Thanks Fiona, the awards were somewhat 'boozy', but I've been feeling remarkably well today. I'm probably still drunk....

HandH said...

Herbie says a big thank you for the group hug! Hope you're OK - PR awards sounds like my worst nightmare.

DoGGa said...

Healing hound thoughts to all :]

Patience-please said...

Hi Graham-
You asked me a question on my blog, on the Wild Dinner Party post, and rather than answer you here (which would feel self-promotingly tacky) I'll answer you over there. OK?
Thanks for asking, and I'm glad you are feeling better-

Patience