Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Blog Fatigue

Sorry I've been so elusive recently.

I'm very tired, annoyingly busy, a bit dejected, lacking inspiration and suffering blog fatigue. I'm also about to go away for a few days to do the 'sponsor' thing at some revoltingly pretentious PR awards. I can't wait. Yeah.....

On a brighter note, the hyperactive eel-hybrid is in fine form. She's being a little angel as ever....

Back soon - refreshed and invigorated!

and out of the mist came.........
aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Linda Seid Frembes said...

Ahhh, been wondering about you and where you've been.... I hope you try to have some fun on your trip.

shelby said...

I totally understand the fatigue, a 6 month old puppy is exhausting!!!! My blog on bailey is a non-starter! I'm glad you and Tilly are well, I love catching up on you both. Bailey is growing by the day and is getting into everything. Best Wishes to you both and special thoughts to Prince and Benji x

Kerrio said...

Some times real life just takes over......

I know eactly how you feel (though my excuse is I'm still jet lagged!)

Flowerpot said...

hope life improves soon Graham. We can see that Tilly's enjoying it though...

Fiona said...

Hi Graham, I have just started reading your blog as I found it when Yogi was diagnosed with Lymphoma and looking for info. Prince's story had and has me sobbing - BUT it is truly inspirational the way he and you coped with his illness. I take my hat off to both of you. Yogi has just started his chemo and so far is very bright. I hope that I can stay as positive as you as we go on. I have started a blog too to help track his progress. Tilly sounds absolutely gorgeous and the perfect distraction :o)Well done and thanks.

Patience-please said...

What a beautiful photo! Maybe a little symbolic of your recent life's journey?
Or maybe just a lovely shot of your dog coming out of the mist...

all the best-
Patience