Monday, 1 October 2007

Tilly-less Again....

Tilly's at my parents house again, as I have to go to London first thing in the morning until Tuesday evening. I believe she settled down well, but of course I'm still worrying about her.

Oh, the joys of being back at work. I'll have to get up at 'stupid-o-clock' in the morning to catch my flight to City airport and spend the day bored rigid in the office, with people who I get on with fine, but have virtually nothing but an employer in common with. I will then be obliged to accompany said colleagues to a trendy bar for the evening and pretend to be having a great night. Tuesday will be a repeat of Monday, but with the added delight of a hangover. I suspect the highlight of the trip will be checking in for the return flight.....

I'll post a Tilly report at some point tomorrow if I can.....

Now, where's Daddy gone?

Oh, and just because I feel like it - a picture of my little boy.....


5 comments:

Lesley Rigby said...

A really good night once again. Luckily avoided Tilly "Special Kisses" this morning!

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

Hope the trip goes OK Graham and isn't as bad as you anticipate!

Flowerpot said...

glad to hear that Tilly is doing well. Graham, sounds like you need to start looking for another job quick! Hope it isnt as bad as you think it will be.

Kerrio said...

"with people who I get on with fine, but have virtually nothing but an employer in common with"

Oh I know that feeling.

Linda Seid Frembes said...

I hope you're doing okay and that you held up well at the oh-so-trendy bar.