Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Brotherly Love....

I took Tilly to Tatton Park yesterday, one of Princes favourite places and where the picture to the right was taken during one of his best days whilst he was undergoing treatment.

The first five minutes were spent trying to see the path through the floods of tears. I cheered up when I realised that Prince was very much with us, and already leading Tilly towards the best rabbiting spots. The photograph below shows an apprentice Tilly trying to emulate her brother.

She had a great time, and we managed not to chase any deer - so it was a highly successful walk. She was somewhat tired afterwards.....


I've been tagged by Emma & Mollie! Don't worry, I'll be playing the 'name game' in my next post.....

4 comments:

Claire1011 said...

Dear Graham and Tilly...I have been reading your blog for ages now since reading the article about you and Prince in "Dogs Today"....
Prince sure was a real character and You have my heartfelt sympathy on losing your dear boy!!!
I am sure Tilly will bring you lots of fun and happiness just as Prince did, I hope you enjoy every minute together and long may it last just like your time with Prince.
It is heart wrenching when we love a dog who has become so close whom we love and would not want to ever be without..I have experienced this three years ago and thought I could never go through it again but have given in because my life seemed so empty without a doggie in it! You can see him in all my gallery pictures on this link...
http://atkin.gotpetloversonline.com/ I hope you enjoy it!!!!
I would like to wish you all the very best Graham and I will carry on reading your blogs....sometimes they make me very happy and sometimes they make me very very sad almost to the point that I have to run to the bathroom for tissues and lots of them at that...but then read the happy times and all is ok again, Take Care......:):)

Em said...

Looks like Tilly's having a great time trying to squeeze down that rabbit hole!! And the pose in the final pic looks remarkably like the one Mollie was in last night after a good walk, several swims and an afternoon playing ball...:D

Flowerpot said...

happy, tired out dog!

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your kind comments - your pooch looks fantastic! He has a very expressive face!

G, P & T.