Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Random

I don't really have a great deal to write about today, but as is typical of me, I've decided to blog for bloggings sake. I'll write another installment of Princes life story tomorrow, but I'm too tired tonight to give it the concentration it deserves.

It was Tillys first day of freedom today, as her vaccinations will be fully effective by now. Or should be - maybe not if you believe the controversy.

We had a good walk somewhere new this afternoon, but she spent very little time off her lead, as she was not inspiring confidence with her recall. She was far too excited and distracted to risk it, and I could see a distinct glint of naughtiness in her eye the whole time....

She was very tired this evening, and I wasn't sure she felt particularly good. This instinct was proved correct when she got up to throw up on the carpet. The poor little thing was clearly preparing to be shouted at for this, so I had to reassure her that such unavoidable things were not punishable in this house! Perhaps surprisingly for me, I'm not overly concerned by her expulsion. Any dog owner will know that one-offs are not really anything out of the ordinary. I'll just have to hope I don't find any more in the morning.....

1 comment:

PawHealer said...

Sorry to read that you lost your dog...I am sorry for your loss....

Holly