Friday, 24 August 2007

The Postman Knocks Twice.....

Tilly's had her very own special delivery for the second time this week. Todays delivery was less exciting than yesterdays, but did contain a huge bag of Burns dog food - Venison and Brown Rice to be specific!

She enjoyed the sample, everyones comments were positive, and I like the look of the company, so I hope she does well on it. I remain impressed with their efficiency - I only ordered this bag from their website late on Wednesday night, and it arrived first thing this morning.

Tilly had a great time last night at her Grandparents house. Due to the breakdown of their fitted fridge, I had to leave her with them and dash out for a cheap standalone one to tide them over. She didn't seem too perturbed to realise I'd gone, but I believe did wander from room to room wondering where I was. On the upside, she had lots of ball games in the garden, a few games of 'dumbell', and the odd treat when I wasn't looking from Grandpa.....

1 comment:

Kerrio said...

Oh it's a dog's life isn't it?

Can I be a dog please?