Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Favourite Blogs

I've become quite obsessed with blogs and blogging since starting this one back in early June. It's a shame the reason it was started is so painful, but I've been meaning to post for ages about some of my favourite blogs. I apologise for any ommissions or duplications from previous posts.

The Lurchers - Self explanatory, and great fun.

Flowerpot Days - A beautifully written blog from Cornwall, with a doggy element as well as general interest to writers, musicians, or anyone who appreciates creativity.

Watsons Canine Lymphoma Blog - A chronicle of Watsons battle against Lymphoma. He sadly lost his fight very recently, but I'm looking forward to reading more about his early days.

Picotee - A fun and lighthearted blog of general interest, written by Kerri - also the writer of the brilliant blog below.

Blogs from the Dogs - Hysterical tales and pictorial stories from a great pack of lurchers and wolfhounds.

Mollies Blog - A great day to day account of the life and loves of a Jack Russell terrier from Leicestershire. Many of her traits remind me very much of Prince!

A Frog Dogs Life - The innermost thoughts, likes and dislikes of a much loved French Bulldog called Balboa

Cold Wet Nose - Beverley Cuddy, Editor of Dogs Today Magazine, writes this highly informative blog. Great for under-reported stories and issues affecting the doggy world.

Bailey & Parents - Somewhat irregular (but understandably so) reports on the progress of Bailey, the labrador puppy who joined the family after the sad loss of Benji to Lymphoma.

Dogga - Not terribly doggy, but a really interesting and fun blog written by a sound engineer with a good sense of humour and interesting job....

4 comments:

Balboa & Mommy said...

You like me, you really like me, hee hee

Blogging is 100% addicting and so much fun! I have to check out all those other blogs.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Kerrio said...

It's addictive ain't it?

Glad you like the blogs... though I just have to say I don't write the dog blog, the dogs do that - they are pure dead clever that way.

Oh and there's something in the post for Tilly - give her a snog from me!

Flowerpot said...

Thanks, Graham! Will do my best to keep up standards. And good to read some other doggie blogs. Yes, it is addictive. I have to be Strict with myself to make sure I actually get some work done!

Linda Seid Frembes said...

Hey, no pressure...! =) Thanks for listing Watson. Now that's extra motivation to keep writing!

-Linda & Angel Watson