Saturday, 11 August 2007

Approved!

The lady and gentleman from the RSPCA left a little while ago, and gave full approval for the arrival of a certain squirming bit of black fluff - or Tilly, as she's known.

As ever, I'm sure Prince played his part in this. I'd asked him to make sure that they were aware that they were walking into a safe, loving home. As always - he did me proud and didn't let me down. I could almost see him greeting them joyously as they came in.

I've just realised how odd this might sound to someone who doesn't share my beliefs - don't worry, I'm not losing my mind!!

I'm going to go and see Tilly a little later, and find out when she can move in. I'll take some photographs and post them up with some more detail about her as soon as possible. It will be useful for me to know what she looks like - she didn't stand still long enough last time for me to have any idea!

I think I'll continue blogging about how we get on, especially as it's introduced me to such a lovely community of people. I won't be changing the name of the blog, or starting a new one - this will always be Graham & Princes blog, it's just that now we have a new member of the family. He'll be by my side, helping me, and helping Tilly to feel safe and secure. I will change the description at the top though, to reflect the importance of Princes new 'sister'.

5 comments:

Balboa & Mommy said...

I think that's wonderful and you are right, he will be right by your side helping every step of the way.

Karen and Balboa

Kerrio said...

Congratulations.

We're looking forward to hearing about(andseeing pics of) the lovely Tilly.

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

Graham, I am chuffed to bits for you! And I've no doubt that Prince is to! Looking forward to hearing Tilly's Tales!

Katherine and Pippa, said...

That's really good news (even if I did end up sniffling a bit)..

Kate and Pippa

schnozzles said...

So when do we get to see your new mischievous ball of fluff? Hmmm....?

Prince will always be with you.

:D