Monday, 16 July 2007

Sunbathing

Prince has just had the rare opportunity to do a little sunbathing in the garden. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long, but he enjoyed it regardless. He's done a lot of sleeping today, which I hope isn't a bad sign. I don't think it is - I've spent quite a lot of time at my desk, which is always his prompt to have a nap, and he did have a very exciting time last night.

His cystitis doesn't really seem to be clearing up, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much either, so perhaps I shouldn't complain. I'm currently going through the process of deciding where to walk this afternoon, which isn't usually difficult, but at the moment everywhere seems to be under two feet of mud, so the decision is a little more difficult. My parent are especially looking forward to taking him to the beach, so I do hope the weather improves soon....

No comments: