Saturday, 7 July 2007

Strolling...

Prince is getting progressively more impatient to go out for his afternoon walk. He's an ungrateful b*gger at times - the reason he's having to wait is because the fresh minced beef that I'm cooking for his dinner isn't ready yet! I don't know.....

I've always cooked food for him though. I'm not a big fan of packaged food, whether it be for me or for him. I never trust what is put into commercial dog food, so have been cooking fresh meat of various types, and mountains of mashed carrots and squash, for as many years as I can remember. I usually mix this with a small amount of James Wellbeloved dry food for added vitamins etc.... Under the circumstances I can't really preach about the health benefits of this diet, but he's always done well on it and thoroughly enjoyed it....

Anyway, Prince will be pleased to know that the kitchen timer is beeping......

No comments: