Sunday, 1 July 2007

Love to Benji & Family

I was sorry to see the comment from Benji's 'parents' a couple of posts down - another dog recently diagnosed with Lymphoma. It must be doubly hard when treatment isn't an option. Prince and I, and I'm sure all readers of this blog, send lots of love and support to you. I'm sure he's had a wonderful fifteen years with you, and you'll do all you can to make him happy over the next few months.

I'm a great believer that the soul (or spirit) lives on concurrently, at many different levels. I find it quite comforting to know that when someone (dog, cat, human etc...) moves on from this physical level, they're always with us (and vice-versa) on a higher level. You just need to 'tune into their new frequency' to know they're around and be with them.

Mumbo-jumbo to some, but fact to me! I'm going to sign off now before I start sounding like a Maharishi Mahesh Yogi wannabe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you kind wishes to Benji, he certainly has had a good life....he is a very pampered pooch!!
I too believe that his spirit will live on after his passing and that gives me great comfort.
I shall continue to keep myself updated with Prince
Best Wishes to you both