Friday, 6 July 2007

Lazy Days....

Prince has spent a lot of time loafing around this morning - sleeping, stretching and yawning. I don't think he's unnaturally tired, he's just idling the time away whilst I continue to number-crunch at the computer.

He had a very exciting night last night, as his Grandparents came over to see him again. Much wagging, chewing and crying for food was involved. I was quite impressed actually, as he managed to identify from a distance of about fifteen feet that there were some stale dog treats in a jacket thrown over the back of a chair. Maybe I can sustain both of us financially over the coming months by hiring him out for truffle hunting purposes, or drug searches?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Prince is doing fine since is 2nd dose of chemotherapy. He certainly keeps you on your toes!!
Best Wishes
Benji and 'Parents'