Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Hey Good Looking.....

Prince has got his eyes on a virtual girlfriend. She's a very pretty Parson Jack Russell called Molly, who shares his love of rawhide bones and squeaky toys. He thinks it might be love, and I caught him trimming his eye-brow hair earlier, so I fear it may be serious.....

Molly's just started her own blog, which Prince and I recommend you have a look at, as long as any other male dogs keep their distance... Click here to have a look.

On the subject of doggy blogs, and my difficulty in finding good ones up until now, I found a couple the other day. The first is also on Molly's blog and is written by Beverley Cuddy, who edits Dogs Today magazine - have a look at Cold Wet Nose. The second is called Dog News, and as the name suggests concentrates on canine news stories. I think it's run by K9 magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you tried www.warchild13.com/dogblog