Thursday, 12 July 2007

Exhausted...

...and that's just me! Prince is doing well again today, but I'm absolutely tired out. I think the combination of early mornings, late nights, nightime garden vists and stress has done it. Oh well, I keep trying to grab an hour or two during the day, which is helping. I think I'm getting an indication of what it must be like to have a newborn baby!

The little chap is still struggling to fully empty his bladder, but doesn't seem to be letting it bother him too much. He was very keen on his walk this morning, and we're just debating where to go this afternoon - it's raining again, so our choices are less wide.

He's expecting 'Uncle David' to visit again this evening, but I can't get hold of him at the moment to confirm this. Failing this, his 'Grandparents' are on standby to come over. He has no shortage of people wanting to visit him, I on the other hand......

No comments: