Friday, 27 July 2007

Entertain Me....

I think I'm boring Prince this morning. I'm clearly failing to meet expectations. He keeps looking at me expectantly, as though I'm going to pull a rabbit out of a hat, or don a straw boater and cane and do a little dance. I can't really take him for a long walk, or any of the other usual things I might do with him, so I'm a bit at a loss.

As you might have guessed, he seems quite bright in himself though. He's still hobbling around, and straining around the garden, but he seems quite keen to be entertained.

I've emailed the oncology team at the hospital to see what I should be doing regarding exercise, and also to ask if his lameness might be in any way related to the Epirubicin treatment or Lymphoma in general. They don't seem to encourage clients to email them with non-urgent questions which I find a little odd. I would have thought they field enough telephone calls to be glad to make use of email. I wouldn't be at all suprised if they ring me back rather than responding via email, as they've done this before. If you're interested in Princes 'medical team' you can see them here.

No comments: