Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Brave Soldier

Prince is home, after being very brave at the hospital today! Todays drug of choice was Cyclophosphamide, which at this early stage he seems to be coping with well.

I wasn't in as much trouble as I thought I might have been when I went to collect him - when the vet brought him out I got a bit of a grin and a full body-wriggle (from Prince , not the vet!) which was a vast improvement on last week... He's been pretty well since coming home, and was absolutely ravenous after twenty four hours without food. He's now eaten a lot, chewed his way through two bones, bullied me extensively, chased a cat, and has now passed out. He did seem rather tired early in the evening, but I'm sure this is to be expected as I doubt he's had any sleep all day, yet a lot has been going on.

I'm exhausted too, after performing more domestic tasks than any self-respecting man in his early thirties should do in one day. Add to this the worry of Prince being in the hospital all day, and some creative number-crunching to try and figure out how I'm going to survive financially over the coming months, and it all equals extreme tiredness!

No comments: